DetailsThe price does not judge the awsome performance!Named after the main project "The Flip", a quad built to take all theabuse of acrobatic experts or learning acrobatics to newb pilotsjust building up their "stick-time". There is no real substitute for"flight-time" so this flight controller was designed to be the first oneyou will ever want to flip on purpose.
Affordable, small, light-weight and up-to-date sensors with USBIt was made for readytoflyquads.com and the RTF Flip Quadpackage, but we also want to offer this game changing flightcontroller to everyone.
- MPU6050 (Inversense) 6 axis gyro/accelerometer
- with Motion Processing Unit
- CP2102 ( USB to UART Data Transfer)
Acro and Self-Level modes; 2 Aux inputs- All MWC Firmwares, High extend capacity
- Y3,Y4,+4,X4,6,X6,Y6 flying modes, 8 and X8 modew/ S-PPM receiver
- Up to 8-axis motor output (have to use S-PPM RX)
- 2 Servo output for camera (only available when using4 motor or less)
- 2 status LED
- 1x serial port for bluetooth.
- On board Micro USB port,never look a FTDI module again!
- I2C socket for extend sensor,I2C LCD/OLED display or anyI2C devices
- Separate 3.3V and 5V LDO voltage regulators
Pre-loaded with pre-configured firmware - MINThrottle/1220 - Motor stop =yes
Small innovative 36mmx36mm board size
Sensor type: #define FLYDUINO_MPU //
USE USB PORT AS FRONT -
For Tricopter motor layout, click HERE.
Get all the firmware, stick commands, drivers, documents,
arduino1.0.3, Everything you need to fly in one place!