Flip32 OMNIBUS F4 Pro Corner has all the feature one would expect from the Omnibus line but add in a Build In power distribution board. All of the Pads needed are on the TOP side, no needed to flip the board over for installs. ESC32 Telemetry pads are also on the corners to support ESC telemetry! The Omnibus F4 Pro Corner flight controller uses the ICM20608 over SPI for the best possible flight performance. With onboard damping box, the ICM20608 runs perfect under 32k Gyro loop. If you haven't already seen it, you should check out Josh's awesome video on different IMUs. Also onboard are a barometer and AB7456 OSD chip for the BetaFlight integrated OSD.
Omnibus F4 Pro Corner supports 3-6s LIPO direct input, build in Current Sensor and Power Filter too.
All units flashed with stable BetaFlight 2.3.0. Take advantage of all the new features out of the box, Automatic Notch filter, turtle mode, Camera control, Increased motor output resolution, OSD improvements, and much , more
The on Board PDB is tweaked by using 12-Layer PCB design. There is only 0.2-0.5 mohm internal resistance from input to each output pads
- STM32 F405 MCU (Spi connected to Gyro)
- ICM20608 (the 6 axis SPI Gyrometer + Accelerometer)
- "Drag and Drop" OSD (configured over Betaflight UI)
- D-shot Support
- Build 12- layer level PDB
- Able tune your pids via transmitter/Video via SmartAudio
- SBUS/PPM + DSMX Ports
- 5v1.5a Clean Sbec /w On-Board Video Filter
- Built-in Current Sensor voltage + rssi + buzzer as pins
- Barometer (SPI Baro)
- OSD Configation has been incl. in Betaflight GUI.
- LIPO direct input (2-6S).
- 30x30mm mounting holes w/ M3 holes
Flip32 OMNIBUS F4 Pro Corner is a powerful F4 with a Switching power supply small 30x30 hole size with 3M sized holes can take direct 3S-4S power-in With Build in PDB. making the most compact stack possible . You can also attach A TBS Unify Pro HV or TBS Unify Pro HV Race Edition, or others to make changes to your VTX with SmartAudio through the OSD. (Band, Channel, power, PIT Mode)