Big thank you to the KV Team and the OSD firmware and the multiwii-osd team
This hardward take the hardward mods for this firmware, and builds them into an RTF solution.
This Board can be used just as a normal OSD for APM or it can be used with MWC KV Team Mod .
MINIMOSD EXTRA - For use with ArduPilot (APM & Hawk) https://code.google.com/p/minimosd-extra/
MWOSD - For use with MultiWii & Flip32's https://code.google.com/p/multiwii-osd/
STAND ALONE FIRMWARE - For use with no flight control system.
Older firmware here:
the new MinimOSD board with KV Team OSD firmware version r345.
FTDI needed to configure and use.
This board can be used for any MWC boards or ReadyToFlyer
MinimOSD-Extra firmware is wrote by Gábor Zoltán.
How to use the configurator tool to setup OSD function:
How to setup hardware (original Wiki):
It's tailored for use with ArduPilot Mega and the MAVlink protocol, and designed to be as compact as possible. It's main components are an ATmega328P 8 bit microcontroller with an Arduino bootloader, and a MAX7456 monochrome on-screen display. Programming is done through an FTDI card.
all boards are version 1.1, which reflects a change in the voltage regulator to deal with excessive heating issues.
- ATmega328P with Arduino bootloader
- MAX7456 monochrome on-screen display
- FTDI cable compatible pinout
- Standard 6-pin ISP header
- Two independent power sections with an LED indicator on each
- Solder jumpers for combining the power sections
- +5V 500mA regulator for up to +12V supply input
- Solder jumper for PAL video option
- Exposed test points for HSYNC and LOS
- Dimensions: 0.7"W x 1.7"L (2.4" w/ pins as shown) x 0.3"H
- Set up instructions are here.
MinimOSD, a minimal Arduino-based on-screen display board.