- GPS capable for functions such as RTH (Return To Home), Position Hold and Waypoint navigation in conjunction with a ground station.
- Mavlink compatible for the use of telemetry radios for use with a ground station to provide location information and waypoint navigation.
- Barometric pressure sensor on board for accurate altitude hold indoors or out
- 9 dof accelerometer / gyro for the absolute quickest and most accurate angle recognition and correction
- 2 serial ports
- PPM only – SBus Support and DSM2/x support with user selectable 3.3v or 5v setting.
- Camera stabilization output for 3 axis
- 10 channel outputs
- Up to 3 adc inputs for rssi
- Very compact design, perfect for small UAV’s where space is limited. Also excellent in larger machines as well.
- Weight 6.9g with right angle header pins
- 30mm x 30mm mounting pattern
- -Taulabs ground station / firmware compatible
Vehicle compatibility options include:
- Multirotor – Quad X, Quad +, Hex, Hex x, Hex Y6, Octo, Octo V, Octo Coax X, Octo Coax + Ground
- Car/Truck, Motorcycle, Tank Helicopter
- CCPM, FP Fixed Wing
- Standard (elevator, aileron, rudder), Elevon and VTail mixing Custom – mix your own settings for almost any vehicle
For more information
- Download software here
- A guide for getting started flying can be found here.
- A great movie can be found here
The firmware which corresponds with the GCS is always distributed together with the GCS installer. You will find the corresponding firmware in the installation directory of the GCS.
more info here: