The flip is growing up; unlike its brothers the flip 2.0 and 2.5 it is back to basics.
With only a 6 axis MPU6050 the right in the middle of the board. No compass or
barometer on board. Now equipped with easy connectors for the serial and the
i2c data lines. It is now very easy to install a Bluetooth or 3drRadio; Or an RGB
LED light ring. It is also very easy to use this board with the GPS and on board
compass for Gps hold/RTH/. D8 ,A3, A6, A7 now pinned out on Flip Ez.
- MPU6050 (Inversense) 6 axis gyro/accelerometer with Motion Processing Unit
- CP2102 ( USB to UART Data Transfer)
- Easy connector for serial input
- Easy connector for I2c data
- D8 ,A3, A6, A7 pins added
- Jummper for ESC or LDO power to Flip Ez
- Same 36mmx36mm board size