The Evolution of MEGA
MultiWii Pro V3 Flight controller -Same great sensors as The Mega 2.0, but now with the Ez-connect system. The Ez-connect wiring system makes the initial setup of the flight control board on your copter much easier. Modern processor; latest Gyro/Accellerometer technology; 5v and 3.3v regulators; Spektrum Satellite receiver connection; USB Protection Diodes- the Mega has endless features that are unique to other MultiWii boards.
Includes ALL the Atmega2560 I/O pins that are needed for taking full advantage of the MultiWii and MPNG feature set.
- Modern processor Atmega2560 - Super fast, 4X memory
- 2000 degrees/second 3-axis MEMS gyro + accelerometer (MPU6050)
- 3-axis magnetometer (HMC5883L)
- Pressure sensor (MS5611)
- Flexible motor outputs, support various airframe types -
- Quad/Hexa/Tri/Bi/Y4/Y6/Octo/Camera Gimbal. (Default is Quad-X)
- Up to 8 ch RC input - standard receivers (PWM), PPM Sum receiver (FrSky, etc), or Spektrum Satellite
- Servo output for camera pitch and roll control
- Supports direct connection of GPS module
- On-board USB connection for programming
- MultiWii-based configuration software for easy tuning.
- Mounting: Standard Mk style mounting holes 45mm X 45mm
- Dimensions: 70x50x12mm
- Weight: 16g
Pre-loaded with QUADX (unless other motor plan is selected, see below) and programmed to fly almost out of the box with most any ESC's.
One 10-pin Radio Rx cable and one 6-pin Quad/Tri motor outputs cables are included.
This special cable provides the typical 3-pin RC socket headers that connect directly to the ESC inputs. The cable will source power from the first ESC by default. A second cable connects directly to your receiver using single pin female headers.
Get all the firmware, stick commands, drivers, documents, arunio.
Everything you need to fly in one place!
All the cables for Plug and Play for GPS, 3dRradios, and LED ring to the MEGA baord are configured to order.
Purple = throttle
Gray = Aileron
Brown = elevator
Orange = rudder
White = gear channel
Green = aux one channel
Blue = aux two channel
Yellow = aux three channel
Red=VIN = 5+ power to RX
Black=GND = ground to RX
Yellow= front left
Green = back right
White= back left
Mega v3.21 - Quality FC head to toe. In other words, business as usual.