This a great motor with tons of advantages. Runs cool. After a few mins of testing, you can barely feel the heat. It might have to do with its height which is about 3mm higher than the other one. Also the flat base is quite interesting, I used to have problem that the shaft and C-clip rub into motor mount or something else when it didn't line up. This one all you need is the right 16/19mm mounting holes and no more worries about lining up.
- Thick semi hollow shaft for good stiffness while remaining lightweight
- Interchangeable propeller adapter for both traditional propeller and thin CF propeller
- Flat motor base eliminate the need of shaft hole on any motor mount
- Heavy duty to take a crash and keep going
- Power is comparabale to SunnySky 2300kv
- Bearings are 5x9x3 (MR95ZZ).
- 490g of thrust with HQ 5x4 at 10.5A / 130W !
- Bolt on style prop - 2 styles spinner and 2 blade CF adapter included
- Shalf: M5
- Bottom mounting Holes : 16mm*19mm 3m