NEW Super Light ver. with the same power new integrated the prop adapter into the hub of the motor saved us .almost 10 grams, this motor is around 28 grams!
this is a great motor with tons of advantages. Never heats up after a few mins of testing, you can barely feel the heat. They are designed with one thing in mind - maximizing Multi-rotor performance! The new motors are the new standard in Multirotor performance. Each motor is built for a specific type/application allowing for further refinement and efficacy/power to be optimized. Built using the highest quality components from Japan bearings, n45sh Magnets, .2mm laminations, 180deg oxygen free copper wire, .005g balancing, and then the design of each motor are also evaluated for their type application and everything from their mounting, to the prop type adapters are taken into consideration. he lower motor frame is chamfered for easy fitment on tighter frames and has plenty of height for mounting hardware to wingding clearance.
It might have to do with its height which is about 3mm higher than the other one. Also the flat base is quite interesting, I used to have problem that the shaft and C-clip rub into motor mount or something else when it didn't line up. This one all you need is the right 16/19mm mounting holes and no more worries about lining up.
- Thick semi hollow shaft for good stiffness while remaining lightweight
- Fixxed propeller adapter for lighter weight
- Flat motor base eliminate the need of shaft hole on any motor mount
- Heavy duty to take a crash and keep going
- Power con paired to sunnysky 2300k
- Bearings are 5x9x3 (MR95ZZ).
- 490g of thrust with HQ 5x4 at 10.5A / 130W !
- Shalf: M5
- Bottom mounting Holes : 16mm*19mm 3m