NEW 2208 size! NEW KV 1100!! this is a great motor with tons of advantages. Never heats up after a few mins of testing, you can barely feel the heat. They are designed with one thing in mind - maximizing Multi-rotor performance! The new motors are the new standard in Multirotor performance. Each motor is built for a specific type/application allowing for further refinement and efficacy/power to be optimized. Built using the highest quality components from Japan bearings, n45sh Magnets, .2mm laminations, 180deg oxygen free copper wire, .005g balancing, and then the design of each motor are also evaluated for their type application and everything from their mounting, to the prop type adapters are taken into consideration. he lower motor frame is chamfered for easy fitment on tighter frames and has plenty of height for mounting hardware to wingding clearance. Runs on 2-4s (keep that prop at 7-8" for 4s!) and will provide smooth, reliable power. And lots of it.
- Weight: g
-Max Pull (Approx.):
-Perfect for , 8, 9 inch props
It might have to do with its height which is about 3mm higher than the other one. Also the flat base is quite interesting, I used to have problem that the shaft and C-clip rub into motor mount or something else when it didn't line up. This one all you need is the right 16/19mm mounting holes and no more worries about lining up.
- Thick semi hollow shaft for good stiffness while remaining lightweight
- Interchangeable propeller adapter for both traditional propeller and thin CF propeller
- Flat motor base eliminate the need of shaft hole on any motor mount
- Heavy duty to take a crash and keep going
- Bearings are 5x9x3 (MR95ZZ).
- Bolt on style prop - 2 styles spinner and 2 blade CF adapter included
- Shalf: M5
- Bottom mounting Holes : 16mm*19mm 3m
- Weight: g
-Max Power: 195W
-Max Current: 17.0A
-Max Pull (Approx.): 800g
-Perfect for 7, 8, 9 inch props