- board version: v1.1
- board color: blue
- motor drivers in DFN packages: yes
- on-board MPU: yes
- on-board bluetooth module: no
- I2C plug type: picoblade (1.25mm JST)
- I2C#2 plug type: picoblade (1.25mm JST)
- pin headers: no
- MPU module
- cable with connectors for MPU module
Points to note:
- The board comes without firmware
- The pins on connector I2C#2 are reversed as with respect to connector I2C
- ALL boards HAVE the diode required for running a bluetooth module!!!
- supply voltage: 6 - 18 V or 2 - 4S
- motor current: max. 1.5 A per motor
Comment: This is not yet fully exploited, motors with resistances of 12 Ohm or larger have been tested to be well handled at 4S (see here, here), motors with 10 Ohm may be handled with care (see here andhere).
- board dimensions: 50 mm x 50 mm, 45 mm bolt to bolt, holes Ø3 mm
Pins and Connectors
Follow the instructions for v1.1 boards in the How to flash firmware manual.
For more information, please see here: